The Tunnel Snakes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tunnel Snakes

We're the tunnel snakes! That's us! And we rule!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:27 pm
Top posters
Lame
Morgan le Fay [WIP] I_vote_lcapMorgan le Fay [WIP] I_voting_barMorgan le Fay [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Rhel'ir
Morgan le Fay [WIP] I_vote_lcapMorgan le Fay [WIP] I_voting_barMorgan le Fay [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Papaya
Latest topics
» nasty ass garlean scum smh
Morgan le Fay [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 3:53 pm by Lame

» Get Outta' Mah Swamp!
Morgan le Fay [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:52 am by Lame

» jafsdfjk
Morgan le Fay [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:16 pm by Lame

» Rʜᴇʟ'ɪʀ Tᴀʏᴜᴜɴ
Morgan le Fay [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 2:59 pm by Rhel'ir

» Johnny Boy more like Johnny Boy Toy
Morgan le Fay [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:53 pm by Lame

» Incest is fun
Morgan le Fay [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:10 pm by Lame

Morgan le Fay [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 11:41 am by Rhel'ir

» Unknown Name
Morgan le Fay [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 2:29 pm by Papaya

» Savis Dalvi
Morgan le Fay [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:43 pm by Guest

Poll

Morgan le Fay [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Papaya
Admin
Papaya

Morgan le Fay [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Morgan le Fay [WIP]   Morgan le Fay [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 4:16 am

Morgan le Fay [WIP] Morgan11

Morgan le Fay

Basic Statistics

Name: Morgan le Fay
Setting: The Universe of Asgardia
Nationality: Welsh
Socioeconomic Level as a child: Rich
Socioeconomic Level as an adult: Comfortable
Hometown: Cardiff, Wales
Current Residence: Cardiff, Wales

Physical Characteristics:

Morgan le Fay [WIP] Pbs3BwT
Morgan with her hair down.
Morgan le Fay [WIP] As7lL4P
The second eye of her divination eye opens when she's scrying. When she's not actively scrying the eye closes to become a cat-like slit of a pupil.
Morgan le Fay [WIP] WkPIw5y
Her sclera turns black when her power increases.
Morgan le Fay [WIP] GM9YU0y
At her strongest state her entire eye glows one color.

Height: 5'10
Weight: 135 lbs
Race: Half-White, Half-Asian
Eye Color: Morgan’s eyes change color based on what form of magic she’s currently using. Destruction magic turns them gold, Telekenesis and Telepathy turns them grey, Temporal magic turns them white, Divination turns them blue, Necromancy turns them black, Nethermancy turns them purple, Illusionary magic turns them yellow, and Sanguimancy turns them bright red. They remain the color of her last used form of magic until she uses a different form. The level of power determines how much surface the color covers. The lowest amount will change her irises, the second-highest will make her sclera black, and the strongest will make her entire eye one solid color and glow.
Hair Color: Black
Glasses or contact lenses?: Glasses (square)
Skin color: Pale
Shape of Face: Heart
Distinguishing features: She has a birthmark on her hip that resembles three stars.
How does he/she dress?: She usually wears clothing that could be described as "suspected of witchcraft by small-town citizens". Long-sleeved, fitted shirts, pencil skirts or slacks, and fitted-jackets all various shades of reds, purples, or blacks - with a few exceptions.
Mannerisms: When Morgan's bored she'll play with the amulet around her neck. When she's nervous her hands won't stop moving.
Health: Morgan's health fluctuates constantly. Most of the time she's in perfect health, however if she over-exerts her magic her health will plummet drastically, both with her current state and how easy it is for her to get sick.
Hobbies: Reading fiction novels, carving various runes and totems, playing stupid little board games against magical opponents.
Favorite Sayings: "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places."
Speech patterns: Morgan is incredibly verbose, with the vocabulary of someone with the highest of educations. She has a tendency to ramble when you get her going on something she's interested in, and she also talks to herself when she's trying to figure out something. When she's nervous shell stutter and it's pretty much impossible to get a single word out of her.
Disabilities: None.
Style (Elegant, shabby etc.): She dresses elegantly, with dark colors and fitted clothing.
Greatest flaw: She's somewhat arrogant about her knowledge of magic.
Best quality: Her focus. Once she's focused on something it'd hard to distract her from that.

Intellectual/Mental/Personality Attributes and Attitudes

Relationship skills: Morgan's relationship skills are outright laughable. It's easy enough for her to get into conversation about her work, but when it goes form that it's filled with awkward silences as she's never sure what to say.
Educational Background: Morgan attended school at St. John's College, the top school in Wales.
Intelligence Level: High
Any Mental Illnesses?: She doesn't have any outright mental illnesses, but she does have panic and anxiety issues.
Learning Experiences: Most of Morgan's education was spent at St. John's College, and she considers it a good experience for her. But she says that her real education was that of the arcane arts, which she values over all else. She taught herself everything she knows, which is a point of pride for her.
Character's short-term goals in life: To further her knowledge, to prove dark magic is not inherently evil.
Character's long-term goals in life: Complete enlightenment of the arcane arts.
How does Character see himself/herself?: She sees herself as a witch of high skill, with the potential to reach the highest levels of being.
How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others?: By those who don't know she's a witch, as a simple shop worker. By those who know she's a witch, a formidable source of knowledge and power.
How self-confident is the character?: She's very self-confident in her magical abilities, but past that she lacks self-esteem.
Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof?: Logic.
What would most embarrass this character?: Honestly, the classic "appears naked in front of everyone".

Emotional Characteristics

Strengths/Weaknesses: [color=#f8d23b]
Introvert or Extrovert?: [color=#f8d23b]Introvert
How does the character deal with anger?:
With sadness?:
With conflict?:
With change?:
With loss?:
What does the character want out of life?:
What would the character like to change in his/her life?:
What motivates this character?:
What frightens this character?: