The Tunnel Snakes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tunnel Snakes

We're the tunnel snakes! That's us! And we rule!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Useful Links
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:27 pm
Top posters
Lame
Incest is fun I_vote_lcapIncest is fun I_voting_barIncest is fun I_vote_rcap 
Rhel'ir
Papaya
Latest topics
» nasty ass garlean scum smh
Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 3:53 pm by Lame

» Get Outta' Mah Swamp!
Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:52 am by Lame

» jafsdfjk
Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:16 pm by Lame

» Rʜᴇʟ'ɪʀ Tᴀʏᴜᴜɴ
Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 2:59 pm by Rhel'ir

» Johnny Boy more like Johnny Boy Toy
Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:53 pm by Lame

» Incest is fun
Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:10 pm by Lame

Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 11:41 am by Rhel'ir

» Unknown Name
Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 2:29 pm by Papaya

» Savis Dalvi
Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:43 pm by Guest

Poll

Incest is fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lame

Lame

Incest is fun Empty
PostSubject: Incest is fun   Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 10:01 am

Incest is fun Tumblr10

Ah, yes. Darling had his dear brother in his icy grip once again, the flamboyant man can't get enough of playing poor Toren. It brought a smile to his masked mug, just the thought of seeing his rivals' flustered face as Darling tried to do... Things, made his stomach flutter with a thousand butterflies. There he sat, in a dark alley-way, sitting sideways in a recliner that Wilhelm had Nubo's men place there with a glass of the finest wine in hand. His other arm bent over his face, with the back of his hand placed gingerly against his forehead. Darling's mouth was slightly agape, and curled to a small frown. What was taking dear Toren so long? Being apart from his poor brother for extended periods of time made his: "Heart-break!" Darling said aloud, finishing his thoughts. "Toren, dear Toren. Where art thou, Toren!?" Darling said through some fake weeping. Then, took a sip from his wine. Afterwards, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief.

What stained it was the sweat, blood, and aroma from Toren's torture. After he pulled it out of his pocket, he would raise his hand in an extravagant manner and dangle the napkin high above his face. Then, would drop it and let the cloth fall directly on his nose.

Sniffffffff

Then, Darling let out a small moan of ecstasy, before pressing it harder against his nostrils. Inhaling in an even more violent manner. Yes, Toren, he had been longing for your presence for quite some time. The thought of being with you filled him with great joy, laying with you, taking in your scent, your hair, your body, your personality. It was all perfect, Darling can't bare the thought you being taken away from him. You were his, he was almost at the point of forgiving you for hurting Mother Dearest. Darling can't stay mad at you.

"Aaaahmooooreeeee~..." He said through a moan, eyes rolling to the back of his head. Wilhelm took the glass of wine from the psychotic man before he would spill it everywhere. Also, because he knew what was about to happen. Slowly, Darling trailed his free hand down his chest, back arching depending on the area his long and pale fingers were located. Then, it stopped just above his belt.

"Toooren..."
Back to top Go down
Rhel'ir

Rhel'ir

Incest is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incest is fun   Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 10:33 am

Incest is fun D4vmnAFz7ip86kjfkqmAI21j13c

Hate.

That single word floated through his head quite often, bubbling up alongside various intrusive thoughts. Whenever he would dwell, for even the slightest moment, on the things that had happened to him, a sick feeling would rise up in his stomach, making him scowl. He felt hatred, the purest form of hatred, choking him. He couldn't breathe for all the things he wanted to do to his formerly thought of "brother".

Though his face was covered by a mask that almost resembled a black exoskeleton, covering both of his eyes, it was clear he could see well enough to maneuver from the top of one building to another, disregarding any comment he received from those below. Of course he looked out of place. He'd looked out of place since the day he clawed himself back out of limbo, escaping the first death his cunt of a sibling had decided to grace him with. He'd become worse since he traveled from Aketes, naturally. He wasn't too sure Darling knew exactly what had happened to him there, but he had a hunch nothing would go over his head. His control probably spanned deep within the demon realm, and he'd probably seen every brutal moment of Toren's second transformation, nevermind the second dose of torture that had got him there.

Disgusted, he tried to dismiss any thoughts of his time in the demon realm as best as he could, perching himself atop one of the buildings that made up the alleyway Darling was waiting in. There were more pressing issues at hand. He had to not only squeeze every ounce of life out of Darling's spasming body as he gasped for the air he most definitely wouldn't be gifted - again - but had to figure out what the fuck this self-righteous piece of human trash had done with his cat. Demon or not, he earnestly hoped to clutch to any shred of his former humanity he could.

Toren spoke no words as he lunged from the building. He seemed unfazed entirely the moment his feet touched the ground, despite the loud crack of the concrete below his feet, leaving a crater-like dent in he gray stone. He did not say anything as he faced his brother, what appeared to be a third eye opening slowly on his forehead and fixing Darling with a sinister, glowing red stare. Just seeing him made Toren feel ill, which he emphasized with a more animal than human growl, cutting through the silence.

Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
http://accelerator.co.vu
Lame

Lame

Incest is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incest is fun   Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 10:47 am

Incest is fun Tumblr_ncqws9JNU71sfeoupo1_250

Wilhelm glanced over to Toren, this being the first time seeing him since before the torturing. His eyes showed deep regret and sadness, that boy was like a grandchild. And the other grandchild had done terrible things to him. His soft eyes closed and he gave a small nod in greeting, clearly hurting on the inside. This made it apparent that Wilhelm had no idea what Darling had planned, the poor butler missed when Father and Mother hadn't fucked everything up.

"Young master..." Wilhelm finally spoke up, nose scrunching as he looked down at Darling. "Your... Friend is here."

Darling lifted the handkerchief off of his nose and stuffed it back into his pocket, then, he would trail his hand back up his chest and continue off of his shoulder to extend towards Wilhelm, this made his shirt lift up just slightly to show off his "V" and RIPPED ABS. Clearly, still trying to seduce his dear brother. "Wine." Darling said softly.

Wilhelm sighed and handed the flamboyant man his wine and turned towards Toren, gesturing to the small table beside the recliner which Darling sat in, sitting on it's surface was a bottle of the finest wine Darling could find inside of a bucket of ice.

"Me amore~!" Darling said, voice rising and lowering in an extravagant manner as he held out his arms in greeting. "I brought us le meilleur wine I could find. I couldn't possibly spoil the date with just ANY silly bottle, now could I?" He said with a soft girly giggle. "Please, brother, take a sip. I assure you, it'd be the finest you've had in quite some time. Only the best for you, mon amour."

Then, he held his own glass up towards his lips, eyes clearly gazing at the new body in a dirty manner. A soft "Mmm." emanating from his throat. What a sick freak. "Your dear feline friend is perfectly healthy, as are you, I see." He said while taking a sip before giving a seducing wink.
Back to top Go down
Rhel'ir

Rhel'ir

Incest is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incest is fun   Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 11:27 am

Wilhelm? He was almost glad to see the man; it was clear simply by his actions he was upset. He didn't want this to have happened to the two of them, or to anyone else they had become involved with. At the very least, the demon was grateful for his small display of kindness. If it weren't for Darling's presence, he might have even had the humanity to thank him.

Unfortunately, Darling was making it very obvious he wanted the attention.

Toren's upper lip curved into a sneer behind his mask. So Eric was an even bigger freak than before, huh? With a shake of his head, he allowed the exoskeleton covering his face to slowly begin to crumble away, revealing his face. He looked about the same as he had previously, minus the scars that ran down the side of his face, diagonally over his right eye, and the large fangs that were visible in his sneering expression.

Slowly, both of his normal eyes opened as well, a three-eyed stare now settled on Darling as he prattled on. Honestly, the demon didn't really care about what he wanted him to drink, or what fucking language he was learning. He just wanted to know about Oscar and leave. He wasn't here for games or for wine. "French doesn't suit you, Eric." His own voice was soft, hardly above a whisper. However, he wasn't the only one talking. There were 10 besides him, people who looked like average, every day humans. They stepped from the shadows, seemingly out of nowhere, when he spoke. Each one of them had closed eyes and awkward movements. The most prominent thing about them, however, was the third eye opened on their forehead, each staring at Eric.

"Do you know what the soul of a sinner looks like? I learned something in Aketes. They're malleable." To replace the frown, a fanged smile appeared on his face. It was clear he'd picked up some new tricks through his metamorphosis. His right hand rose and a single, clawed finger beckoned over a young woman he was controlling. "Sinners are incredibly malleable. But not only that, they're loyal. Did you know something, Eric?" Two of his fingers touched the girl's face, black nails slowly rising up along her cheek, only barely managing to avoid cutting the flesh as they trailed to her eye. "Everyone sins, so there's plenty of malleable souls to go around, wouldn't you say?"

His fingers spread her eyelids, and he seemed rather pleased at the sight of her eye, rolled back and only showing her milky whites. "I don't want your games or drinks." His claws reached into her eyesocket, pressing down on the liquidy orb with a sickening squishing noise. For more than just a few moments, he scooped little chunks of eyeball from her skull, perhaps to make a point of the loyalty of the people he'd taken control of. Perhaps it was only because Darling had a clear taste for this kind of entertainment, now. "I only want to get Oscar and leave, hopefully to never see you again." The other voices stopped when he spoke those words, pulling his fingers from her eye and licking some of the goo from them.

"You already stole my humanity, you know. Do you plan to take even more from me?"
Back to top Go down
Lame

Lame

Incest is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incest is fun   Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 11:52 am

Incest is fun Tumblr_static_287j0jnmocu8ggsoocccs0o8s

Darling smiled at the display, clearly un-phased by the intimidation tactics. Almost turned on, even. Slowly, he lifted his legs off of the arm of the recliner and placed them on the clearly picked up ground below them. One hand holding up the wine-glass and the other sliding down to his groin. A sinister smile lacing his lips, teeth a new found pearly white. "You're such a tease, Tor~EN." He said with a giggle before placing the beverage against his lips. Then, he used his other hand to curl up his hair. Eyes slowly closing, hopefully never see him?

This made the man shoot up from his chair, his arms bending to touch his chest before extending out in a harsh manner, wine glass being thrown against the brick wall to the right. "Heartbreak!" He shouted, before twisting his arm while bringing it to a point towards Toren. "You wound me, dear brother! Trying to threaten control over my very body, tut tut tut." Then, he started to turn on his heel, almost falling backwards but catching himself in a stumble. Causing the back of his hand to gingerly rest upon his forehead. "Here I am, thinking we could settle matters over a small dinner date with our dearest friend Wilhelm, and you threaten to take my soul!" He started to fake sob by now. "Have you no heart?"

Then, he turned around and locked eyes on Wilhelm. Back facing Toren. From this new view, he could see something trying to penetrate his red shirt. Then, it ripped through and started to twist and curl around his arm. Finally, it stopped at a point another hands length of his hand. "However, me amore, you aren't the only one who has new tricks."

He let out a giggle and turned on his heel, posing for Toren. Where the whites of his eyes should be was a pitch black, and his iris was a deep red.

Incest is fun Tumblr_n9l7g3AdUQ1rtl9dyo1_500

"Do you like it, Brother?" He said while letting out a soft sound. His hand trailed down from the side of his head to his lips, and pressed gingerly against the skin before he flicked it out towards Toren. Making a small "Mwuah~!" sound as he gave a wink. Yeah, this bitch is undead. "Would you like to play with it?" He asked while taking a few model on a walkway like steps towards him. "Be gentle, it's quite sensitive~ You wouldn't want to hurt me, right? I'd only ever want to bring you..." he stopped for a second, eyes locking onto Toren's as his lips moved in a soft and seductive manner, his voice coming out in a soft whisper: "Plaisir~!" He said through a soft moan, tongue coming out to lick the top of his lip. (That means Pleasure.)
Back to top Go down
Rhel'ir

Rhel'ir

Incest is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incest is fun   Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:37 pm

"A tease? Would it be better if I finger her eyesocket for you, so you can forever have that image burned into your head when you're alone at night?"

He snorted, his own head turned to completely ignore his brother above admiring his handiwork, though the nine remaining people he'd snatched the souls of were still staring at his former brother as he displayed his passion for drama. Really, Eric hadn't changed too much. He somehow wasn't surprised things ended up this way; ever since Tyr came into the picture, things had been.. not right with Darling. "I'm not interested in your dinner dates."

The demon glanced at the appendage breaking through the other man's shirt, raising an eyebrow at it, though he quickly looked back to the girl he was cradling, another sinister smile rising on his lips. If Eric wanted a show, he could provide it; not to mention it'd be fairly easy to manipulate Eric if he toyed with his heart.. and head. A snicker escaped his throat as he leaned forward, tongue, a strange gray-black color, slithering out of his lips and into her bleeding eyesocket, scooping out some of the last remaining bits of eye he could mange to find. He was cannibalizing - was that the word, considering he was a demon? - all for the sake of "pleasing" Eric. Sick fuck.

After a few more moments of slurping some quality eyeballs, he dropped her, releasing his hold on her soul rather quickly and letting her body fall to the ground. The blood dripping down his chin dotted the cold skin of her face, and he stared down without a lick of remorse, before finally turning to Eric.

"Are you finally done? It'll be quicker if you just lie down and quietly accept it when I rip you apart. I'll be kinder to you too. No need for the botflies. I might even touch your arm dick, if I'm feeling really generous." He shuddered as Eric continued moaning in his direction, swallowing down the urge to vomit. He was vile. No, more than vile. Toren wanted to rip him to pieces, tendon by tendon and bit by bit, just for thinking he'd get away with his sick fantasies.

He finally made his move in the form of stepping forward, closing some of the distance between himself and Darling. The controlled humans behind him slowly followed suit, lining up behind Toren, who seemed almost bored with the display. There was something else within his gaze, something almost melancholy, but he didn't reveal any negative emotions he was or wasn't having in the slightest otherwise.

"I'll only ask you once. Where did you put Oscar?"
Back to top Go down
Lame

Lame

Incest is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incest is fun   Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Incest is fun Photo

"Finger her? I'm not THAT perverted, dear brother." He let out a small giggle before putting a finger to his lips in thought. "But if you were so willing, then please... Make yourself comfortable." His eyes widened at the thought, smile growing even more as he witnessed Toren tongue what was left of her socket.

His new appendage seemed to quiver as he watched with glee, as well as hearing promise of being touched. Darlings' eyes trailing after her body as Toren let go without a second thought. Then, they flashed back onto his. Locking on with intent.

Wilhelm put a hand to his mouth, absolutely disgusted in the show. What did Eric do to his brother, to this poor boy? He almost let out real tears, and was clearly hurt with the way Toren was going. This was much worse than what he used to do, and he would trade his soul for things to go back the way they used to be.

Darling turned to Wilhelm and let out a sadistic smile, before quickly making his way towards the old man and shoving his new limb though the man's gut. "Au Revoir!~" He said in a cutesy manner. Wilhelm's eyes widened, and he let out some sputtering before being thrown at Toren. His old body twisted and jerked in mid air before he slammed against the ground before the white haired demon.

Wilhelm let out screams of agony as a loud crack came from his body, clearly he broke something.

"Toreeennn~ Let's not get to hasty, enjoy the moment with me!" he shouted in a happy tune while putting a hand to his chest, almost loving the way Wilhelm screamed. "I have but one request, before your quest for Oscar is completed."

"Eat him!" He shouted, getting excited just by the thought of watching someone dear to him be killed in a most terrible way.

Incest is fun Tumblr_nf5r0hU1ga1sz111so1_500

Wilhelm looked at Darling in horror, trying his best to crawl away from Toren, even if the boy wasn't going to do anything he still had to try and get away from this psychopath. "Eric, please! I've served you loyally for your entire life!" Wilhelm shouted through tears of emotional pain and physical agony, no matter what he tried, he couldn't get up. His hip was most likely broken.

"It's. DARLING!" He shouted, with anger, pointing his appendage at the old man. "And you will continue to serve me loyally! Die for me!" His shoulders shook with laughter, and his human like hand pressed against his chest, where his heart was. "I will mourn for you, friend! Your heroic actions will never be forgotten, for your death will bring me E U P H O R I A!" He did a small spin before holding out both arms in an extravagant manner. It was clear, he's lost his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rhel'ir

Rhel'ir

Incest is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incest is fun   Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:38 pm

Toren's eyes flickered to the scene in front of him, and for a moment, actual surprise crossed his face. Wilhelm..? Eric was a monster now too. It was becoming more clear to the demon that he wouldn't get out of any situation involving him without having to be on 100% guard; nobody who'd throw away someone as loyal as Wilhelm could be relaxed around.

As the man flew through the air, the third eye on his forehead glowed for a brief moment, the sound of tearing flesh echoing off of the walls making up the alleyway around them. From his back, two giant, centipede-looking demons erupted, clearly summoned by the white-haired boy they were coming out of. They wrapped around the elderly man in mid-air, ensuring his safety and bringing him over to Toren, gently setting him down. One of the massive bugs coiled itself around the albino, who ran his fingers down its back as he came to a crouch in front of Wilhelm. "Are you alright?"

After ensuring the man had nothing broken - besides the clear wound to his gut - he looked back to Eric. Though no more than a demon, and certainly one with little compassion, he didn't want to needlessly kill the man who'd tried to ensure his protection up to the end of his human life. No, his focus was still on Darling. "You're a total freak, Eric. This is coming from a guy with fucking centipedes growing out of his back."

To emphasize his point, one of the massive insects let out a strange shriek, earning a little pat on the head from their master. Eat him, huh? As much as he couldn't say the taste of human flesh was necessarily foreign to him, he wasn't sure he was up for eating a guy who hadn't done anything to him in the first place. If anything, Wilhelm was his last friend in the world - at least his only human one. But of course, Oscar was in a bit of danger, wasn't he?

"Wilhelm, do me a favor. Close your eyes and don't open them." He didn't give the man the time to complain, the massive demon centipedes growing from his back once more lifting him into the air, pulling him in front of Toren and dropping him in the demon's arms. If he had been his old self, it was likely he'd have pulled a trick, or done something to avoid having to kill Wilhelm. It was clear, though, there was no turning back, the moment he opened his mouth and sank his teeth into the throat of the old man, the sound of his windpipe being crunched cutting through the night air.

Despite his gasping and spasming, there was no pause in his shredding of flesh and cartilage alike, up until there was the final shudder of life slipping from the man's body. Even then he didn't stop, quickly shifting so that the corpse was laying on cold concrete, Toren looming over him and ripping chunk after chunk of meat off of his body, claws tearing through the fabric covering the meat he couldn't deny he was enjoying. After finishing most of the torso, he sat up, wiping his blood-soaked mouth. It wasn't until a silence settled over them for a brief moment that the lower level demons inside of him quivered a little bit. A bit of a pained noise escaped his throat as their legs worked to rip themselves from his body, his back arching and nails digging into the flesh of Wilhelm's body.

Panting as the gaping holes in his skin sizzled in their attempt to regenerate, he glared up at Eric from his position on the ground. Quickly the massive centipedes maneuvered over to Toren's side, mandibles setting to work on what remained of Wilhelm's corpse. "..I can't ignore my pets, you know. They need to eat too." He stood up after a minute of catching his breath, stepping over spindly legs and shining exoskeletons, hands and face covered in sanguine. Disgusting.

"Satisfied enough now? I'd like to get my cat and leave."
Back to top Go down
Lame

Lame

Incest is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incest is fun   Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:02 pm

"Y-yes... I'm perfectly okay, young master." Wilhelm clutched onto the cloth that covered Toren's chest, a few tears rolling down his cheeks. "He must have his way..." He said through soft whispers, voice shaking with fear. "This mustn't turn into something else." Wilhelm slowly looked up at Toren, a small sad smile lacing his lips. "It was an honor caring to you, young master." He said while weakly tightening his grip on the boy, he practically raised these two, and now one of them was being forced to chew his throat out. While being instructed to close his eyes he would look up at the moon, something catching in his throat as he tried to picture what would await him in the afterlife.

"Goodnight, moon." he whispered, before catching one last glimpse of the white haired boy holding him. Then, he felt his throat be crushed by his teeth. Attempting to scream in pain only made more blood seep into Toren's mouth.

An explanation of his goodbye: Wilhelm had taken care of Toren and Eric while they were still young children, and would read them stories to pass the time. One of these stories had been specially selected for Toren, which was the classic Childrens book: Goodnight moon.

Incest is fun Tumblr_n9lkriYjVr1s0c1pdo5_250

Wilhelm let out his last spasm and had gone limp, Darling sat there, almost in shock. He wasn't expecting it to feel this way, almost as if regretting this decision. But, he mustn't show weakness to his brother. "Now, was that so bad?" He said with a smile while taking a few more steps towards Toren. Finally, they were inches away from each other, and Darling had his hands all over the bloodied up white haired boy. He leaned in, taking in a long huff of the scent of Wilhelm's blood mixed with the sweat of Toren. His new appendage twisted around and pressed Toren closer into Darling's chest, making the flamboyant zombie let out a small sound of lust directly into the white haired boy's ear. Then, he whispered something. "You'll find Oscar has been improved, he'll be happy to see you at Wilhelm's quarters." His breath would tickle Toren's ear, as if he were using his tongue to lick the inside. Then, his hand trailed down Toren's back, directly on the spine. Finally, he grasped the bubbling area that was starting to regenerate. Playing with it before letting out a small seductive laugh.

Afterwards, he would push past Toren and raise his own hand towards his mouth. Gazing upon the blood from the regenerative sap. Giving it a good once over with his tongue. "Take care, dear brother~!"
Back to top Go down
Rhel'ir

Rhel'ir

Incest is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incest is fun   Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:33 am

The demons behind Toren let out shrill cries as they chewed away at Wilhelm's flesh, sending a cold feeling through the three-eyed albino's veins. Everything he'd done up to this point just felt wrong. He shouldn't have ever teamed up with the man standing in front of him, nor should he have trusted and gotten attached to either him or Wilhelm. He shouldn't have considered his brother his brother at any point. He shouldn't have gone to Tyr's home that day, or given up so easily in Aketes. He should never have let himself become a demon.

He didn't do much of anything when Darling pressed him into his chest, but his gray and red gaze slowly made its way to his brother's face, and the curl of his upper lip displayed a fanged sneer in his direction as he felt his breath in his ear. He barely registered the words about his cat, or even the invitation given to him. What was he supposed to do? Did Eric really think he'd just follow?

Toren let out a small grunt in response to the hand feeling up his injury, momentarily snapping out of his daze to shove his brother away from him. Improved? He didn't reply to Eric when he told him to take care, knowing it was more or less an empty comment intended to piss him off. Instead, he shooed his centipede friends away from Wilhelm, crouching next to the mostly consumed corpse rather than following Eric. For a few minutes he did nothing other than neglect his hungry companions by staying put next to the corpse, up until the moment his wound had closed entirely and he couldn't feel the sharp pang of torn flesh anymore.

"Good night, noises everywhere." Were the words that quietly slipped out in the form of a whisper; it was clear the death of the old man had taken a grip on him, more than he'd admit to Eric. He stood again, finally taking a deep breath and collecting his thoughts. He had to go get Oscar before Darling tampered with him further. Even if he didn't want to see his undead face anymore, Toren was more afraid of the last living thing he had close to him being taken, as well. He wasn't certain Oscar wasn't already some undead, disgusting monster of a replacement.

He scowled as he made his way to their designated meeting place. The massive arthropods he'd summoned stuck to the shadows as they followed him, occasionally clicking or ducking into the light to remind their master that they were still behind him. When he finally arrived at Wilhelm's quarters, he wasted no time in entering the building, quickly searching for Eric.
Back to top Go down
Lame

Lame

Incest is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incest is fun   Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:24 pm

Some-fucking-how Eric had gotten there first, and he was sitting in a recliner in a side-ways kinda way. When Toren first entered he would notice a dank smell, and the sound of something awful scratching at the walls. Eric turned his head and looked his dear brother up and down, tongue slowly sliding out as he got that butterfly feeling in his stomach again. He made a gross slurping noise before sitting up properly.

Then, he reached into his coat pocket in an extravagant manner and ripped out the handkerchief, then put it against his nostrils as he came to a stand. "Dearest Oscar is in need of a bath, dear brother. I suggest you take one with him." The way that came out suggested something more subliminal, and obviously meant something else.

Eric rose an eyebrow and began to make his way towards the farthest reaches of the small apartment like room, then pointed at the last door. "You'll find him in there."
Back to top Go down
Rhel'ir

Rhel'ir

Incest is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incest is fun   Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:45 pm

The first thing that hit Toren upon entering the facility was the scent.

The demon found his nose scrunching up in disgust at whatever the smell was, resisting the urge to vomit. Heightened senses were a burden, really. With a sigh, he peered at Eric when the sound of his slurping reached his ears, scowling and raising an eyebrow at his freak of a former family member. Disgusting. A multitude of scenarios flashed through Toren's mind in that instant. They were various ways he could have killed Darling right there, or brutally tortured him as a method of revenge for even daring to lay a sick finger on his cat.

Instead, he just brushed him off and followed him through the room with a bit of caution. He paid close mind to the scratching as it grew louder. He said Oscar went through adjustments, right? What kind of fucked up thing did he do? What did he take away or add on or-- All train of thought came to a halt when he opened the door and saw what had become of his beloved pet. The massive size of the cat was the first thing to catch his attention, and he resisted the urge to make any of his shock visible, failing in the way of his body language, eyes wide open and a horrified look on his face. The second most alarming thing was the scent, which was thick through the air and reminded him of bile and death. However, the thing that caught his attention the most were the thick tubes of rubber running through Oscar's body, filled with some odd liquid - which he assumed was the source of the scent - and horribly altering his cat's appearance.

Incest is fun WgIIPT8

The only relief came in the way Oscar seemed to recognize Toren. Once the albino gained his bearings, he quickly rushed over to the large feline's side, reaching out a hand and delicately placing it on the cat's jaw, earning a nuzzle in response. At least his personality seemed relatively secure. "What did he do to you..?" Remorse filled Toren in a wave he was too afraid to admit existed. He was supposed to be a demon, and one who inherited his 'master's lessons of madness. He shouldn't have clutched to any hint of human emotion the way he was in this instant; naturally, he remedied his self-loathing at the thought of it by blaming Eric for it entirely.

After a moment of collecting himself, he turned to glare at the man who was inevitably standing in the doorway, teeth bared and eyes narrowed as he asked, "What did you do to him?"
Back to top Go down
Lame

Lame

Incest is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incest is fun   Incest is fun I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:10 pm

Toren couldn't hide his shock, not from someone who knew him better than he knew himself. A sadistic grin made way with his lips and he began to take a few steps closer, looming just over Toren's shoulder. He leaned in and locked eyes on Oscar's. Purple mutated irises showing the up-most pleasure. "What did I do to the rodent? Improved him." He took in a small whiff of Toren's scent to try and mask the bile that remenated from Oscar.

"Isn't he beau?" Slowly, he laughed through his nose and reached out a hand towards Oscar, slowly stroking just above his nose. Fully expecting the get the shit beat out of him. Yes, Eric had been pushing the limits of Toren today. With Wilhelm, Oscar, and his own sadistic person being the ingredients. It was fully apparent by now that Darling was never going to stop torturing Toren.

"I'm afraid the... Improvements come with a cost, dearest Oscar will constantly be in pain." He said with a laugh, eyes widening with a pleased expression on his face. "I'm afraid you can't treat him with your usual medicine either, being that of putting him out of his misery. The improvements I made will keep him alive through even the most excruciating experiences." Darling waved his hand as if he were saying 'no big deal.' "It's the same thing that Father gave me a year ago."

Darling took a step closer to Toren, chest pressed against his back. "Do you like it?" he whispered seductively, eye-lids half closed. The smile on his face showing something more 'I want to see your answer, the pain in your eyes.' more than 'let's fuck.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Incest is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incest is fun   Incest is fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incest is fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tunnel Snakes :: Roleplaying :: The Universe of Asgardia-
Jump to: